Here is a list of the software that I use
- IntelliJ for Java, obviously!
- WebStorm for NodeJS, Angular and all things web...
- DataGrip for relational databasing.
- GoLand for well... Golang..
- MongoDB Compass for interacting with Mongo databases.
- VS Code for text editing and on rare occasions programming (I very much prefer Jetbrains tools)
- iTerm as my primary terminal (my IDE's also have built ins)
- ZSH because why not.
- Oh My ZSH with Powerlevel10k to make my shell look snazzy. 🥳
- Kubectl for kube-ing...
- Git for source control.
- Youtube Music for my musical needs. 🎵
- Slack for communicating with colleagues.
- Sonos for great sounding audio around my home. 🔈
- Google Chrome for web browsing.
- Cleanshot X for all things screen capturing. 📸
- Paste to keep track of my clipboard. 📋
- Bartender to keep my menu bar sane.
- Setapp for licencing some of the above software.
- Magnet to make up for Apples lack of window management. 🧲
- Raycast as a spotlight alternative and replacement.
- Bitwarden for keeping my passwords secret 🤫
Here is a list of the hardware that I use
- Apple Macbook Air (2023) which is so light, yet incredibly powerful, it's awesome.
- Google Pixel 7 for that clean stock Android and ace Google features.
- WD PR2100 NAS mainly as a Plex media server and Time-machine drive.
- Logitech MX Master 3 for clicking things and scrolling at the speed of light.
Here is a list of the libraries and Frameworks that I often use